Deep/Spring Cleaning Services
Once or twice a year do you look around your y home and envision a clutter free space that is shiny and clean? Spring cleaning doesn’t only occur in the spring, but anytime you start to feel yourself overwhelmed by the task of keeping your home feeling comfortable and tidy. Lemon Blossom Cleaning Services has a fully tailored one time deep cleaning service to fit your budget and your needs.
How can I tell if I Need a Deep Cleaning?
So you may think that your home is pretty clean and not in need of any form of cleaning service beyond your usual routine. It is good to remember that there are two types of dirt: the seen and the unseen. Unseen dirt hides in plain sight by either being in hard to reach/hidden areas and as a thin layer that cannot be easily noticed. Try out these few strategies to test the true cleanliness of your home.
What you will need:
- A cleaner safe for the surface you want to check
- A clean cloth
- A step ladder
The Professionals to Trust Since 2008!
Call 469-617-7676 (M-F 8:30AM – 5:30PM) for an instant quote.
What to check:
- With a clean cloth and some cleaner, wipe down a small section of a baseboard in a room. Look at the cloth? If there is visible dirt, then you can safely assume that dirt is covering every baseboard and probably the doors and door frames as well.
- With a clean cloth and some cleaner, and a step ladder if necessary, wipe the top of any surface that is usually too high to see such as ceiling fan blades or light fixtures. Inspect the cloth for the amount of dirt.
- Look at your tiles in the bathtub and shower enclosures and inspect the grout. Clean a very small part of the grout. Is there a notable difference?
- 4. Look behind furniture and inside appliances like ovens and refrigerators? Are they clean?
- 5. Also check cabinet doors, light switch plates, and plantation shutters…do they need cleaning?
If you find that your home is not as clean as you thought, then it is time to call upon the spring cleaning services of Lemon Blossom Cleaning Services. A one-time deep clean performed by our house cleaning team will make a world of difference.
Deep Clean Task List
- Empty all trash receptacles
- Dust for cobwebs at ceiling line, baseboards, behind doors and door frames
- Dust blinds and wet wipe window sills and window lock ledges
- Wet wipe reachable light fixtures and wall hangings (reachable with 2 step utility ladder) If not reachable, dust using extension pole and microfiber dusting tool
- Clean ceramic tile, grout, tub and shower enclosure walls using soap scum/mold removal procedures
- Clean commodes, tubs, showers, shower doors and sinks
- Clean/Sanitize vanity counter tops and dust toiletry bottles (within reason)
- Clean mirrors (top to bottom if reachable with a 2 step utility ladder)
- Dry and shine faucets, shower heads, towel bars, tissue holders etc.
- Wet wipe and sanitize exterior of cabinets / hardware
- Wipe and sanitize light switch plates
- Wet wipe and sanitize door frames and doors
- Wet wash baseboards
- Vacuum and mop floors
- Empty trash receptacles
- Dust for cobwebs; starting at ceiling line (reachable w/ 2 step utility ladder)
- Dust blinds and damp wipe window sills and inside window frames and lock ledges
- Wipe/Dust wall hangings and décor items
- Wet wash and sanitize exterior of cabinets/hardware
- Dust decor items on top of cabinets as appropriate with telescoping duster
- Wet wash lighting fixtures if reachable w/ utility ladder or dust w/ telescoping duster
- Clean exterior of large appliances including Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- (inside of appliances is an optional add on)
- Clean exterior and interior of microwave
- Clean/Sanitize countertops/backsplashes and small appliances moving and cleaning under each
- Sanitize, Dry, and Shine sinks and faucets
- Wet wash baseboards, doors and frames, light switch plates
- Vacuum and Mop floors
All Other Living Spaces
- Dust for cobwebs at ceiling line, baseboards, blinds, window sills, door frames, wall hangings etc.
- Wet wash ceiling fans, hand wiping light globes (reachable with a 2 -step utility ladder) If unreachable, dust using extension duster
- Wet wash window sills and lock ledges, doors and doorframes and all reachable baseboards
- Damp dust/polish top, front and sides of all furnishings.
- Hand Wipe/Dust décor items (Heavily loaded knick knack or library shelves and inside of shadow boxes/curio cabinets priced separately)
- Clean glass topped surfaces including inside and outside of front and back entrance doors
- Change linens (if provided)
- Vacuum lamp shades and window hangings as needed
- Vacuum upholstery including the underside of seat cushions
- Vacuum edges of carpeted floors against baseboards and under heavy furniture w/ attachments (Light pieces up to 30 lbs. will be moved for vacuuming)
- Deep vacuum out of each room
- Vacuum/Dust Mop all hard surface floors and wet mop flooring where appropriate
- Stairs (risers, banisters, railings, cobwebs, wall hangings)
- Hallways (baseboards, wall hangings, lights, vents, doors / frames)
- Clean Door Glass in front and rear entry doors (one set of sliders only – does not include French doors)
- Scrub/Clean Door Thresholds
- Clean window sills/blinds on side lights at doors
Optional Add On Tasks
Interior Oven Cleaning – $35 per oven
Interior Refrigerator Cleaning – $40
Interior Window Cleaning – $4.50 per window
Garage (sweep and remove cobwebs) $25
Interior Curio or China Cabinets $50 per cabinet
Clean Mullion French Doors – $15 per door